Khun Paen Mon Prai Riak Nang
There are many holy masses for making this amulet such as
mix with 9 different "holy oils",
"holy powders" from Cambodia,
"holy soils from 7 cemeteries,
soaked amulets in "Namman Prai Lai Jai oil" &
a piece of "corpse bone" on the back of the amulet.
LP SoonThorn created this amulet following by ancient Cambodia’s method which he had studied & learnt from gura monks thru these 20 yrs and blessed these amulets with many special magic from Cambodia.
To worship this amulet:
1. Light incense 1 & 9 incense sticks for telling your guardian spirits to take this amulet into your home.
2. Place both hands close together at the chest or the forehead to show respect then recall to "Thep Khun Pean".
3. Chant katha and beg the amulet to fulfill wishes.
4. Sprinkled rice wine on the amulet every Thurdays before sleeping.
5. Should follow 5 precept of Buddhism teaching with this amulet.
6. Should always remember to make merit for the spirit in the amulet when wishes are gain.
Phu Phu Kha Cha Pluk Khun Paen Prai Saney Phit Sa Wat Khruan Ha Prai Long Maha Long Na Mo Phut Tha Ya Na Chali Ti Na Ma Pha Tha Cha Pha Ka Sa
有做的这护身符许多圣洁大量例如: "Phong Panneng", "Phong Praisaney" 与9不同"的混合; 圣洁oils" " 圣洁powders" 从柬埔寨， " 从7座公墓的圣洁土壤，在"的被浸泡的护身符; Namman Prai Lai Jai oil", "片断尸骨" 在护身符背面。
龙婆苏通创造了跟随用他学习古老柬埔寨的方法的这护身符; 学会从gura修士通过这20 yrs和保佑与许多的这些护身符从柬埔寨的特别法术。
2. 手在胸口或对展示尊敬的前额然后召回对" Thep Khun Pean"。