BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sharing this in SA Forum " Any kind Souls on donation


Sorry to bring in this into the blog, sincerely apologise for not informing and approval from Siam Amulets Forum on taking this pics & info.
Regards
Charms (Siam Barang)
Pls noted that All info and pics are from SA.
Story of Jason:
Dear Bros and Sis,
My daughter has met some mishaps recently and was admitted to hospital in Malaysia for operations.
She is only 2 months plus old and had already went through 2 times of head operations.
I have attached some photos here.The operation fees had cost the family a bomb and we needed cash urgently to re-pay the operations and hospitalization fees owned to friends.
Currently, my daughter is unable to see due to the operations and may need to go for another operation for the eyes.
We are still monitoring the situation with the doctors.I am currently letting go all my amulet collections and the cash collected for these amulets will be used for re-paying the hospitalization and operations fees.
Please feel free to contact me if you see anything that catches your eyes.
I sincerely thank you all bros and sisters in-advanced.
Jason

Either:1. By transfer -
Transfer your donations to my POSB Savings Account 070-39252-6 (Somdej's account),
send me a sms @ 98783500 or private message after your transfer so that I can tally up the sums.
2. By cash - This weekend me and bro 555 are willing to drive to anywhere in Singapore to collect from you, pm/call us to make arrangement.
3. For bros who stay in Malaysia and wish to participate, maybe you can make arrangement with Jason direct.
Dateline - We intend to end this campaign on next Fri 17th Jul 09, but subsequent donors after the date are still welcome.

Any enquires please send me a pm or email me at admin@siamamulets.com or somdej@siamamulets.com