BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

cut and paste new testimonal of waroot oil



Hi Bro,

Want my testimonal too to appear in your blog?

Sorry i really think that this will be the same effect with what i was holding too which you kept telling me that this was unlike those oil i bought from the other blog.

I had started chanting pom prai 4 days, and this is the story of my to share with you,

damm fucking scary u know, but i like the effective which i never had before very cool man.

1st nite,
after checking with you on the line, i follow the instruction at the park near to my house,
i dont know whether my hair suddenly raise was due to frighten or the spirits were there, half way duing the chant of praying using the wrong stuff as u mention, as you told me that there are 2 corpses used in this oil.
You really make me frighten, as i think if i really saw them i will sure cry out.

2nd nite,
I offered with just mineral water which i bought at 711 after came back from midnight show, i started with katha2 for 3 time and i left the oil in my room with the indian incease lighted to take a shower. when i walk out of the toilet, u know i saw a black shadow entering my room, i was shock and i didnt enter my room that night as i not sure that i was too tired or my eyes were making funny of me.
I hide in the toilet for that night and end up got fxxx by my father.

3rd nite
When i called you and you kept assure me no worry no worry, my 2 bxxx nearly disappear.
I had told her that must not scare me but must ensure that she is around pls let me take aware first.
Bro u can try this, my chain with ring that i alway hand on the hook next to my bed was moving, no fans no wind only air con attach in my room. I told her ok i know that you are around pls go back into the bottle then the chain stop moving.

I tell you you must try it like magic show.

4 nite
is tonite bro, i had started yet.

By the way my question is can i let her just listen to your audio record?
and can offer Evian bottle water only without food?
What kind of request can i wish and gain for?
How old are they?
Any photo?
New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!