BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

SaiLang A Dark Khmer Charm Wicha

Over the 10+ years of collecting Namman Prai & Prai Oil, for the past 3 years, I discovered Dark charm magic which in Thai, they label as SaiLang, what is SaiLang actually, why it caught my attention?

A powerful magic of lustful, irresistible infatuation and able to turn hate into love.

And best of all, the making of such dark magic, restricted Monks from doing, WHY?

It involved with either RA or sexual when making.
It need Sex, erotic love, or even nude ladies to perform or creation such magic.

What make it work ? 
Or
Does it really work ?

The answer, today, I am telling you, is YES, it work.
A good ingredients in SaiLang make the magic work.

Over these 3 years I collected many of SaiLang items which in the beginning I didn’t miss any of SaiLang items but slowly I started to keep only the right one, but sad to say so, SaiLang items especially Oil stuffs really arose sexual organ and your mind which keeping too much isn’t healthy for me, 🤣 555.

Cos I not really a playboy but if I can be younger by 30yrs, I might be one.

Why does SaiLang exist ?
Design to create high Sex Drive, Passion, lost of sexual sensations.

Sound like Kamasutra

Such item, users should use with care and consciousness, to prevent creating Sins.


By Uncle SiamBarang