KB Duang Di Yatiko Meed Dap Kao Nin knife was made from many holy metals such as
1. The holy coins from KB Duang Di.
2. The holy metals that KB Duang Di has kept for along time.
3. Magical metal sheets that KB Duang Di took from many top monks in north.
4. The holy metals of sacred canopy from several the temples.
5. The holy metals from a pile of old monk’s cell.
6. Pieces of ancient bronze Buddha image and ancient tin.
7. Rae Lek Nam Phi (holy metallic ore) that northern people believe this ore has superb powerful.
8. Nam Ma Ta (holy mercury) that has great power about protection worshiper from bad things and dangers.
9. Thong Khwan Fah (holy metals) that is a holy property of KB InTa who was a former abbot and teacher of KB Duang Di.